Announcement from CTMP Regarding May14-17 Weekend

Hello, race fans.
We hope all of you are continuing to stay safe and healthy through this COVID-19 pandemic.
As we continue to monitor and follow the advice of our government and health officials to deal with the current health crisis, it has become apparent that we will need to postpone and delay our season opening Castrol Victoria Day SpeedFest Weekend, May 14 – 17.
The decision to postpone has been made by CTMP ownership and management, our event partners, along with the various sanctioning bodies involved in our Castrol Victoria Day SpeedFest Weekend.
It is our hope that at some point we will be able to reschedule our season opening race weekend, and we will continue to keep you informed as the situation changes and evolves.
Please continue to follow the recommendations of our federal and provincial governments and health officials to self-isolate and social distance to help slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
If you have questions, feel free to email us at:
CTMP Ownership & Management

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.